Sunday, April 17, 2011

College Life Part 2

So part 2 of my college life, I would like to talk about Taylors Campus. The atmosphere and the environment is just lovely. Its really nice to just walk around the campus with a care-free mind. As everyone knows the main highlight of this campus is the lake of course. During breaks while waiting for our classes to start, we like to sit by the lake and feed the fishes. One pinch of bread thrown in the lake and all the fishes go swimming to it straight away. Its really nice to see that somehow.

Other than that, the FOOD at lakeside is awesome. I find that so far all the restaurants I’ve tried, ALL the food were awesome. Then again, I eat a lot so everything is awesome to me. I like eating at the food court though. There are a variety of choices there and it all tastes good. The best I’ve tasted so far is the mix rice. The chicken rice is not bad as well. Gosh, got me blogging about food and now I’m hungry. Okay, back to the campus. The restaurant Face to Face is also a nice place to eat. The Pan Mee there is the highlight of the shop. Its really tasty.

As for good delights, like snacks or drinks, there are vending machines all over the campus. For me if I want a good drink, I would go to Each a cup which has really good bubble tea drinks. The honeydew ice blended bubble tea is my favourite which I always drink! Next is the waffle shop, im not really sure of the name but its near LT 3 and LT 4. I cant believe I can remember where its actually placed at. Then again, I can eat, A LOT! Every time there’s a 30mins or 1hour break, I always go and look for food and I have to eat. The food places are so convenient in lakeside that I just got to eat. I guess now I know why I always come home broke. Okay, I should stop talking about food.

What else can I say about college life? OH YEAH! College has made me realise that I’m more independent now. I don’t need my mummy by my side to buy my school books anymore, I can drive myself to college but sometimes I rather not cause of the parking. I think I have lessen my mum’s burden on worrying about transport here and there as my house is only 10mins away from college.

Not forgetting, during breaks to kill time if we don’t have homework, we entertain ourselves by playing cards. It’s a game called big 2. It actually has a Chinese name but I have no idea how to spell it. So I guess there’s nothing to complain about for my college life. Every thing is going smoothly and I’m loving it to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment