Sunday, April 24, 2011

Best Places To Go Part 2


Day 3 was shopping day and boy were we all excited for it. The first place we went was Pacific Fair Shopping centre. The place was kinda dull to use, we didn’t really spend much there. The next mall we went to was Centro Surfers Paradise. NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL A MALL! The place was amazing and not only did we window shop, we went in the shops more than once and think twice whether we want to buy it or whether it was worth that much of money but what the heck, its not like we go to Australia everyday so we bought a lot of things from there. After that was lunch time, we had lunch at this restaurant nearby called Costa D’oro. They served Italian food and it was so delicious. I remember having the Garlic Prawns. They were so yummy I made my brother order it again so I could share with him half!

After that we went walking around the town just to look at things. The next thing on the list was the Crocodile place and the zoo. There was a show about the crocodile’s on how they survive all the time whether in water or on land. We then looked at tigers and other animals in the zoo. Obviously. Anyways, next is the BEST PART OF THE WHOLE TRIP! THE WARNER BROTHER’S PLACE! WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES MY BROTHER AND ME! First we went for the Superman ROLLERCOASTER and OH MY GOODNESS! It was awesome and it gave us this adrenaline rush that made us wanna pee all the way through but it was all worth it. Next we went for the stunt show AND GOSH! BEST LIVE STUNT SHOW EVER! Despite the fact that the weather was really hot plus the explosions of the stunt show but NO REGRETS!

Moving on, we went for this kind of musical thing. It was some cartoon show which my parents didn’t wanna go for but me and my bro were excited and we were already there so why not just go for it. WE DID! AGAIN, NO REGRETS! The looney tunes were so adorable the way they laughed and all that. They sang pretty good as well. We then wanted more adrenaline rush so we tried the other rollercoasters. We sat on the Wild West Falls. OH MY GOODNESS! That was amazing I tell you, it was so fun and fast at the same time. Lastly we went for the batman spaceshot! Obviously I had no guts to do it but my brother did! He came off the ride crying cause he was so afraid but at the same time, he said it was so fun and was begging me to try it but I didn’t cause I was so scared. THAT I regret! So that was a really fun day at the warner bro’s theme park. I would love to go there again!

Then we head back to the hotel to have a nice shower and some rest before our last dinner there. We decided to book the whole restaurant downstairs to have a big barbeque party and it was amazing! All the lamb, chicken, sausages, squid’s, prawns, burgers and etc. I def had a great night with all that amazing food in my mouth! We even had dancing and singing and it was amazing! We then went up to the room and had a good night sleep. The last day was do anything day. So we could wake up anytime. That night me and my bro went down to the beach to look at the baby crabs walking again and we tried catching some but mum and dad didn’t allow us to bring it back to the hotel room so we let it free. That night we slept at about 2am and woke up at 10 the next morning. We checked out at 1 and then headed to the airport. It was the best vacation in my life. Had a blast and would love to go there again (:



No comments:

Post a Comment