Saturday, April 23, 2011

Best Places To Go Part 1

The best place to go for me is definitely Australia Gold Coast. I went there with my family and dad’s company as it was a company trip. We went there during summer and I enjoyed everything about it. Best 4 days spent! We went there on a Sunday morning and stayed till next Thursday afternoon. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise which is a 4-5 star hotel. It was such a lovely place to be in, walking into the lobby made my eyes so big and my jaw dropped. It was so beautiful and interesting to see all the lighting and the decorations all over, I was so amazed cause I’ve never seen anything like that in my life. Then we checked into the room and rest for a bit.

For dinner we went to this wonderful place to dine. The restaurant was called Cav’s Steakhouse And Butchery where their signature dishes are the steaks and they were really good. I remember ordering some mix grill and oh my goodness it was awesome. It was perfectly cooked and no regrets to ordering that even though I had a dilemma on deciding what to order as it was all mouth watering. For dessert I had the bread & butter pudding as I remember the waiter suggesting it and it was so great I ordered another!

After that we went for sight seeing as we walked on the beach and we even tried looking for crabs and we saw really cute baby crabs walking and coming out from their holes in the sand and it was so cute! We then called it a night as we had to wake up early the next morning cause we were following a tour and they said we had to wake up at 7.30am, have breakfast then gather at the lobby at 9am. Even when we went back to the room, me and my brother couldn't sleep cause we were so excited for the next day and we stayed up till 1am playing cards and mini boards games.

The next morning we woke up and straight away went down for breakfast and it was a buffet breakfast that kept me going on and on to the counter to get more food. My mum had to stop me cause we had to be at the lobby by 9am and it was already 8.45am. So I stuffed all the food down and we hurried to the lobby. When we reached the lobby they were announcing our itinerary and I heard the word koala bear and dreamworld in the same sentence. We all knew that dreamworld was that amazing theme park in Gold Coast that everyone loved and we couldn't wait to go there.

When we arrived at dreamworld, the first thing all of us shouted was to see the Koala Bear and so we did. That was the first thing on the list. The place was called Koala Country in dreamworld and it was amazing. They were so cute and cuddly as we got to carry it and take pictures with it. One koala bear pee-d on my dad’s hand while he was carrying it during the picture taking. IT WAS HILARIOUS! We couldn't stop laughing at that thought the whole day cause of my dad’s hilarious facial expression! After that we went on the Moto coaster’s and other things in the theme park that were really exciting like this one booth where you get to watch some 3D surfing show and you actually get wet when they splash the water! And we also went into the batman mobile and we got this free pass into watching one of the movies. It was all so fun!

We left the theme park at almost 6pm then back to the hotel and had dinner at the hotel’s restaurant downstairs and it was all so tasty. That night we all headed to the room early to have a goodnight rest for the next day which was SHOPPING day! WOOHOO! We all slept at about 10 that night. Looking forward to the next day (:

Source - Google











No comments:

Post a Comment